MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost at 3000 posts in 4 years and boy I have learned a lot about MV Agusta's,met some great people,contributed in redesigning a new hub,been abused and dragged into the gutter over the hub.Has it all been worth it,shit yeh.This is a great forum and I am glad to be part of it.Below is my first ever post,what a newbie I was.:)

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29310

·
Old Wing Nut
22,159 Posts
You are a respected and valued member of the "family".....Hope to meet you some day!!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Amazing how time flies Mitchy, I remember that post & as they say in the classics "Look at you now!" :)

Cheers
Rob

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Congrats! Took me twice more years!!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Congratulations Mitchy!!....,3000 posts in 4 years?., your'e going well.
I'm a 'little' behind you and I joined in 2009:)

I've just read your first thread and I can't explain it but I expected a mention of a hub in it:laughing:

As has already been said .., you are a respected member of this community and a valued one.
Well done.. and thank you.
Brian:)

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks Rob,Erik and Brian.You guys are what makes this such a great forum.I might even have a drink tonight to celebrate.:friday:

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Go get you em you old fart !!! Hahaha, great to know you mate, one day we'll have a drink while in the same town for a change.
I joined the forum when I bought my Brutale, and then posted for the first time almost a year later when I crashed my old F4 for the first time.

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Go get you em you old fart !!! Hahaha, great to know you mate, one day we'll have a drink while in the same town for a change.
I joined the forum when I bought my Brutale, and then posted for the first time almost a year later when I crashed my old F4 for the first time.
Donsy,lets get this right I am not an old fart,but I am old.You and the family are always welcome to come and visit.Have you ever been to the Gold Coast?There are so many MV owners here that would love to meet you.Now I want to see your first post.:)Also you don't win the prize to my 3000th post. The next person to reply will get a discount on a hub purchase. I am so generous it makes me sick.:)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hopefully it is a discount I will not have to take you up on....
Happy anniversary btw

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hopefully it is a discount I will not have to take you up on....
Happy anniversary btw
Thanks Jon,you win lol.If and when you need a hub I will have it anodised in your choice of colour free of charge.Serious,and thanks for the comment.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hey Mitch, remember the first time we met on the road? We were meeting at Canugra I think.

I arrived at a major car crash on the way to meet you. A car was on its side, another badly smashed with its fluids dumped on the road, and an F4 parked up on the side of the road :wtf:

You looked a bit shocked, and said that a woman came around a damp corner to fast, lost control, went onto the other side of the road, and the oncoming ute T-Boned it onto its side.
You were one place behind the ute, and if you had overtaken it, you'd have been history :jsm: Did we have a beer at the pub? I think we did. I'm so glad to be able to remind you of this. It could have been very different.

And thanks for doubling me for an hour or so back to town after my hub failed on a different trip we had. I miss those days.

Oh, and the other time I took your bike for a ride was just marvellous. Them Bodis pipes made feel like a rebel LOL! Superb.

Here's to another 3000 mate :friday:

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes Eddy,4000,bring it on.
Hi Rob,good memories mate,well interesting at least,at the accident I had only owned the bike for 2 weeks,I thought I would get the award for writing off a MV in the shortest amount of time,and your bearing failure was the first I had seen and that prompted me to solve the problem,we need to catch up.:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!

Happy 3000! Thank you for the extraordinary contribution you've made. I ride the Senna with real confidence thanks to your hub. I wish you, and the rest of us, 3000 more of your posts!

mitchy hub #69
750 Senna #69/300

·
Registered
357 Posts
So nice to see this forum is more like a family than a forum. Mitchy we can all only hope to help as much as you have to this community. Congrats on the milestone and here's to 3000 more?

·
Vendor
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for your comments guys.Positive feedback makes it all worthwhile.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts