MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

After seeing my first Brutale, a 2008 910R:mouthwate at a local Euro Cycle dealership in Tampa, FL, I am thrilled to say that I am the proud new owner of a brand new 2011 1090RR. It was earlier this year that I got my first chance to even see a new (redesigned) Brutale, a 990R, & that was in Atlanta, GA. My dealer told me he was expecting to get a 1090 in a couple of months & when it showed up early I bought it before it ever made it to the showroom floor. They had just uncrated it & were still in the process of setting it up when the owner showed it to me. The best part is I know that only two people have ridden the bike, the owner of the dealership (a "safety" test ride) & myself. Anyway I am ecstatic to be a member of the MV family. I will post pics when I get some.

Thank you,
Glenn

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well pics will come long before any modding will. If it were not for my awesome, beautiful very understanding wife I would not even have the bike. So... mods are going to be a bit down the road.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
well pics will come long before any modding will. If it were not for my awesome, beautiful very understanding wife I would not even have the bike. So... mods are going to be a bit down the road.
Great choice ,my mate has the red frame 1090rr and I have the 1078rr ,so we swap a lot,enjoy ,very smooth bike.:mouthwate

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I traded in a 2010 Triumph Speed Triple. Great bike, lot's of pull, unique, certainly not a "me too" bike. At least not in these parts. But it's no Brutale. Around here most folks ride Harleys or the Big 4 Japanese sport bikes. Ironically, before I had the Speed III I had a Harley & a Suzuki GSXR600. BUt I knew in my heart that I was destined to have a Brutale someday:smoking:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts