MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haaaaa.....its alive ! ALIIIIIIIIIVE !!!!!!:yo:

This is a stolen pic of the 675cc 3-cyl engine taken at the factory in VARESE.

The engine looks ridiculously small. The white paper underneath is a regular A4 paper sheet. Niiiiiiice!!!!

·
Administrator
20,788 Posts
Oh yea of little faith.......you see? Those interviews Cathcart posted a couple of years ago are all proving true. Just took some good old American bail out money (Harley) to get things moving again......now lets hope a buyer with pockets and enthusiasm emerges to keep things moving.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Just been reading the British Dealernews and there is a two page special regarding MVAgusta and here is what Cloudio said about the new 675: "There are lots of prodjects going on at MV. We are working as normal. In fact we are at full throttle. The new F4 is the most beautiful bike on the market. We are working heavily on new models to expand the model range. Englishman love sportsbikes and when you see the new 600 all englishman will cry with joy. It's due Jan 2011".:smoking::naughty::yo::ahhh::mouthwate

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
This would make my life complete - 2,3 & 4 cylinder MVs. If it is 2011, I will make 2010 a year of bike abstience (insofar as acquisitions) in preparation of the impending arrival of a new family member.

I don't give a f**K what it even looks like, I have to have one! - the MV 500/3 ridden by AGO etched an indebile tattoo in my mind & heart as a young boy and was singularily the most important reason that spawned my interest in motorcycling.

I haven't been this excited since the last time I looked at my MVs - about an hour ago :laughing:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you guys owe me a beer ! :friday:
675cc Brute revving at 15 500rpm.... I'm innnnnnn!!!!!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
I'll have my bike payed off in 2011....hmmm, I may have to aquire another bike to keep things level :naughty:

·
Living the Dream
2,762 Posts
I should have some folding money sitting around by that point...oh wait...i mean kids sitting around...DAMN!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
with those small comb chambrs, maybe a 3 cyl long rod Stroker.

Torq is fun.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Having names on a waiting list would encourage MV Agusta, HD, or any other potential buyer to continue with the F3's development. I can understand some people not wanting to put $500 on something that's not confirmed but perhaps some dealers would be willing to take names without a deposit at this point. Not as effective as having a deposit but it's the next best thing.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
That is the head and it is sitting upside down, right? So the engine will be larger than what the pic is suggesting.

The water jackets look very good with plenty of flow support. I like how the exhaust exits are almost as large as the piston chambers :naughty: Looks more 600cc to me, but I don't make engines or anything. :blah:

The whole engine will be very well put together I suppose. :drummer:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts