MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i picked up my new 848 to add to my fledgling italian collection. 2005 rsvr, ducati 848 now too, eventually 1078 or 312 when we finally get them in Canada.

So who owns MV agusta right now?

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Nice - I actually went & sat on one today in our local Ducati shop. My wife is looking for a bike and was looking at Monsters - which explains WHY I was in a Ducati shop ;)

I was surprised to see that he seat height of the 848 is actually 10mm higher than the 1198!

Anyhow, HD still own MV - no buyer has been found or at least no formal announcement made regarding a buyer.

So you have don't MVs in Canada? OMG - I'd move south of the border an renounce my citizenship - damn a Country with NO MVs....simply wouldn't do!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice - I actually went & sat on one today in our local Ducati shop. My wife is looking for a bike and was looking at Monsters - which explains WHY I was in a Ducati shop ;)

I was surprised to see that he seat height of the 848 is actually 10mm higher than the 1198!

Anyhow, HD still own MV - no buyer has been found or at least no formal announcement made regarding a buyer.

So you have don't MVs in Canada? OMG - I'd move south of the border an renounce my citizenship - damn a Country with NO MVs....simply wouldn't do!
oh i have considered it believe me. I love southern cal

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Or maybe even further south to Australia.. I have a very dear friend in Toronto (Pickering actually), when he came to stay with us I had to force him back on the plane as he didn't want to return to Canada, I didn't have the same problem when I left Toronto....lol, don't get me wrong it's a nice city but just lacks something, I don't know what though. That reminds me, I need to give my friend a 'catch up' call :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts