MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday Guys,
I thought id post some pics of the second day Phillip Island Gp (aus). Today was also the very first time i have ridden to the Gp, and also the longest trip I have done on the Mv. ............. My god, i love this thing more than words can say. It might be old in relation to most the bikes here,2000 F4, but mannnnnnnnnnnnn it is truely an amzing ride. My arse and wrist hurt.. (um gee that almost sounds sexual...).The Mv and I know we all knw but man this thing turns alot of heads. the ride to the Island was a total of 411 kays to and from where i live but it was just amazing, scenery, ambience, and estimated 15thousand motorcylists on the road. (see pic of bike carpark). Absolutely best day of my life so far, apart from the day my son was born, this bike is just breathtaking. My Mv has only 3000k on it so i had an enormous amount of fun putting some well desrved km on it.

As for the day at the Gp, well the qualifying was amazing with Rossi pulling third, no matter, he will win, but at one stage he was about nineth, and as usual out comes the master. Hayden first, Nakano second, and everyones favouite third. Again awesome day, there was even a show and shine, with some Mvs, 125gt, (like JSM) and 350s, and the guy who owned it fired her up to, with the megaphone on it, it sounded amazing.
God bless the MV

Any wayc the pics, and enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
It looks like a great place. Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Oh it is, was there last year... when we move to NZ will be there every year!!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Thanks for the pics, it was a great race and I'm pissed I couldn't make it this year but plans are already underway for next year, hope to see you there.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Rockethouse said:
Thanks for the pics, it was a great race and I'm pissed I couldn't make it this year but plans are already underway for next year, hope to see you there.
I rode my MV down to phillip Island this year - as the Ducati was in the shop waiting for a part (well, it is a Ducati) ....

Went down with group of cazy mates, rented a house near but not on the Island - worked out about $40 per person per night.

I don't think I have drank so much alcohol is 25 years!!!

With bar risers, the MV was actually comfortable for a 1600 km trip. This bike is so much damn fun.... :yo:

Doc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts