MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in the market for another Brutale. I've been Brutaless for almost 2 years now. What would ya'll pay for below?

2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S

8700 miles. Never dropped or crashed.

Fender eliminator, power commander 3, aftermarket exhaust, aftermarket rearsets, and frame sliders.

Thanks for the help.

ARK

·
Registered
461 Posts
Is it a 910S or 910R?

Someone is/was selling a 910R on the forum for $7,000. I think most people believe that is a very keen price.

The extras do not usaually effect the asking price unless of course it is dripping with, quality carbon, MV Corse or MotoCorse parts, so try not to get swayed by this. Also if the exhaust is aftermarket, ensure you get the standard one off the seller as well, just in case you need to put it back to stock.

As they say though, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Right around $7k although I think a good price would be slightly below that, say $6800 or so given the miles and the mods.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input guys.

The bike is a 910S.

I saw the R for sale but it's in New York. I was trying to find something local to me in Texas even if takes a little longer. I over paid for my 750S even though it was worth it I don't want to make that mistake again.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Fair price

$7000 is fair. I paid $7500 in 2010, 1200 miles, completely stock.
Pre purchase inspection by the local dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts