MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was rare enough to see that many MV's in one place at the same time, but two Tamborini's, two Senna's and a multitude of F4's and Brutale's...WOW! ...and they were ALL stellar!:yo:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lisa, I am going to PM you my info for your boyfriend. He had expressed interest in riding sometimes since we all live so close.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Can you imagine the speechless of a person who's always wanted to see an MV in real life but never had, when he sees 26 MV at the same time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Can you imagine the speechless of a person who's always wanted to see an MV in real life but never had, when he sees 26 MV at the same time.
We need to find a cager to cruise with us and have the passenger take photos and videos.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did anyone catch the motorcop scratching out a ticket on PCH as we passed him by?

He looked like he was going to get whiplash as his eyes kept bouncing from bike to bike.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I think THAT^^^ guy WAS the motorcop!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awiner said:
Lisa, I am going to PM you my info for your boyfriend. He had expressed interest in riding sometimes since we all live so close.
sounds good! [email protected]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FUBAR said:
that was no chick.............that was a very classy n fast lady
awwww...shucks. ;)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
no pics??? That woulda been a sight, even if you OWN an MV. Can you imagine rollin by a bunch of squids on thier GSXRs and Honduhs.....the looks would be priceless...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts