MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have knocked out some tin for the bike. Just tacked up at the moment, waiting for me to commit. The question is about the voltage regulator. I find the diagram confusing, is the base grounded? Rubber mounts? Any help please!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
It looks awesome so far.
Sorry I don't remember, it is 8 years ago since I dumped the regulator against an electronic one.
But I guess someone is at home to look under his seat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what, I should take that hidden advice and just dump this thing. Hey thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all parts you can find for this model are a good find, at least over here in the states, these are rare. I am looking for a speedo drive if anyone has one!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
A second engine is always a good thing in my eyes.
I have a, now complete, 350 twin as spare for my two 350's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Curious how this cafe turned out. Nice work fabbing the tins. Any updates on the project, js vermont?

Your build is being featured in the BikeBuilds.net directory here: js vermont's 250B Build.
We’re currently displaying only a reduced-size photo (similar to what you’d find in Google Images).
We'd like to ask for your permission to publish the original full-size image with your build listing.

If anyone would like to have a build of their own listed, just shoot me a PM with a link to the build thread and we’ll take care of the rest.
If you wish to add your build personally, please feel free to peruse our Submit feature. No registrations required.

Admins, kindly delete this post if deemed inappropriate.

Al

1 - 10 of 10 Posts