MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I had an eccelent idea.i thought then SPBK and SSTK Italian champ and world champ they will arrive in Imola (my country)24 september and 1 october.I wont to organize a meeting with GiMotorsports team and drivers and to offer them a lunch typical of my country.So today I phoned to our friend Bruno Ponti and it accepted a lot willingly.The day will be about 23 september in the evening.So guys,I thought,15 persons of team,other 5 friends MV possessors of my country there they will be,and if someone of you for that date will be in Italy, and would want to come please contact me.I think other 7/8 persons will be not a problem.
Other information in the next weeks.
Pier Luigi

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
MV Cellist
4,593 Posts
I wish I can make it... sounds like fun.

I wish my orchestra will go to Italy soon, the last time was 6 years ago...

I should mention that we are going to spend 2 weeks in London and Paris in 2007, and perhaps another week in Spain... so it's not too bad after all.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I will be there for SBK if you promise no rain this year.

No plans finalised for trip ,was intending to arrive 28th after some time in Trasimeno .

You can help celebrate my B'day on 30th .

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
MV Cellist
4,593 Posts
Flaming said:
I don't care, I'm not jealous :laughing:

I'll go party with Ruben then :smoking:
Xaus? :shocker: you like him? I thought your heart belongs to Bayliss?

Anyway, Pigiolino, I have to work that week and there is no way of getting out... it's going to be our season openner.

Do take lots of picture of the party, of course the girls, including flaming if she is not somewhere else with the Spanish guy who has a blister on his fanny from the Yamaha M1 :grin: .

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
odonata said:

Anyway, Pigiolino, I have to work that week and there is no way of getting out... it's going to be our season openner.

Do take lots of picture of the party, of course the girls, including flaming if she is not somewhere else with the Spanish guy who has a blister on his fanny from the Yamaha M1 :grin: .
I'm sorry.....it would have been attractive to have some American Friends..... :cry:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
403 Posts
odonata said:
My heart belongs to no one yet, and I don't really think a "big racer" would ever be te one: they've got umbrella girls :king: .

I'm out of ranking :laughing:

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Flaming said:
My heart belongs to no one yet, and I don't really think a "big racer" would ever be te one: they've got umbrella girls :king: .

I'm out of ranking :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But don't be hard on yourself :smoking:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts