MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Trying to decide whether I like it - or not. Not particularly keen on the rear end, but I am stuck in tradition.

Do like the Serie Oro version though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like the front and rear it’s the side I can’t get my head quite around. It’s the side front fairing panel for me, the shape of which makes it too front heavy and unbalanced or disproportional somehow. Shame the oro two and one old school muffler has gone, one of my favourite touches!

I’ll reserve further judgement until I see it in the flesh.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I know its a F3 with new bodywork.
But im dissapointed that they've chosen to use stock 3 cylinder exhaust.

The 1--2 on the sides looked way cooler.
But I geuss thats Serie Oro exclusivity. People pay loads of extra coin for serie oro, so something must be more special about it.

Though, im digging it.The white version, using black exhaust tips. Just yummy yum yum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope the instruments are updated to TFT and Bluetooth etc, possibly to be included in 2020 F3 range

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
I usually prefer the red and silver, but with this bike the white one looks the best to me.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I hope the instruments are updated to TFT and Bluetooth etc, possibly to be included in 2020 F3 range
Well if you look for it, the answer is right infront of you.
As for F3 series. That is unknown so far.
The brutale/dragster series was announced that those get TFT.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm too old for a bike with clip ons, at least that's what the LEO and my doctor have told me...
Overall I do like the looks, I don't think it needs rear passenger foot pegs and should make it a single passenger bike only.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That looks super...Wouldn't mind getting my hands on on....though like every one I'm torn on that rear light. Messes with the rear lines on the bike. Sort of like the bike design was completed and then someone said let make the rear light round.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If they had released this model last year instead Serie Oro maybe I might have liked it, but after Serie Oro now they just look "too plastic"
I know that is MV red paint but it looks cheap...

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
Where are the mirrors?? and where will the side reflectors for the US spec go??

·
Registered
218 Posts
F3 with modified front and rear, doesn't do much for me. Prefer a standard F3.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I don’t mind standard 3-cyl exhaust, with a carbon cover instead of aluminium it would look much better. They need to seperate the Oro model to justify the price. To me white looks pretty good but Oro red/silver looks soo much better.
Did you notice that white has a sold passenger seat cover and a red one has a leather cover? I would even say that in pictures it looks as if the red one has this cover totaly messed up. It’s not perfect fit or something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts