MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Not for me, but sure it will appeal to the Dragster lovers.

(Rear wheel trim has lost me:frown2:)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I kinda dig it though.
Modern cars are evolving into having sharper bodywork, seems like MV is taking that path aswell.

The rear light unit underneath looks dope, but absolute hate the passenger seat. Like its just put on and not thought of and should be in matching black with red stripes so its not 'in your face'.
The rear wheel cover....NICE.

Rear angle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
IMO they should of kept the exhaust on both sides like the new 1000 Brutale.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Reminds me somewhat of the bikes the characters rode in the Japanese anime movie 'Akira'. Not really my thang, but beautiful none the less.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Love it. That rear wheel reminds me of the Zender motorsport wheels on my long departed E30 M3.

I also love that MV is trying to be different, even if it’s not pushing everyone’s buttons. That greatly appeals to someone like myself who loves individuality.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I also read that it has titanium rods on the bottom end, very specialty for high hp and probably not many miles unless things have changed in recent years.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Love the front, hate the rear. Like the designer just thought feck it..that will do.

Totally agree....damn rear wheel looks like one of those ugly spinner rims.

·
Registered
353 Posts
To me it looks fantastic! I just don’t understand that passenger seat, WTF happened there... I even like the rear wheel. This is a drag race bike so I guess that’s why the rear wheel is in full drag race design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I agree the rear seat looks like a tumor, someone excise it or give it a more fluid design...

·
Registered
80 Posts
This looks dope to me. Rear seat. Who cares. I am not riding with my lady on it. Any idea what price we are expecting for this in North America? I am interested in getting this. Our MV Agusta NA Dealers on the group. Please let me know the price for this.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
This looks dope to me. Rear seat. Who cares. I am not riding with my lady on it. Any idea what price we are expecting for this in North America? I am interested in getting this. Our MV Agusta NA Dealers on the group. Please let me know the price for this.
Price EURO = 34.000
So I'd say expect it to be around 25-30K dollar. USA has lower pricing than EU.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts