MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there an aftemarket company that has designed a tail tidy for the 2020 Dragster

The standard licence holder just has to go馃槺

Registered
There has been discussions on this, it appears though that one of the issues is that the normal number plate (uk) is too large etc.

I think if you put 2019 tail tidy in the search engine it should bring it up... member XPARAUK has done it and he shared his pictures on the forum.

Hope this helps...PS PICCIES please of your bike love the 2020 colours

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
There has been discussions on this, it appears though that one of the issues is that the normal number plate (uk) is too large etc.

I think if you put 2019 tail tidy in the search engine it should bring it up... member XPARAUK has done it and he shared his pictures on the forum.

Hope this helps...PS PICCIES please of your bike love the 2020 colours
Thanks for you help I will try to contact him馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Received a message from XPARAUK, when we are back on the road, will pay him a visit to see how the tail tidy has been made馃憣

Registered
Here's mine from R&G for reference. As you may know the US plates are a bit smaller than the UK counterparts. Do you want to remove it from behind the wheel and place it under the seat?
20200328_202910[1].jpg
20200328_202905[1].jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Without doubt under the seat as fitted to my 2018 Dragster

I am in discussion with R&G to use my bike for the development of all the aftermarket parts

They used my F3 back in 2013 for the same purpose

Registered
I had some discussion about it in a thread I started if you wanna have a look.

I removed the passenger pegs and the small plugs that would keep them in the up and stored position.

Those plugs once removed had two holes each.

I modified a Grom tail tidy to span these holes and attached my plate there. Is it 100% legal here in the states, no, but no police have bothered me. It may be different for your personal location, but the concept may be modified to work for you :)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Original Thread:

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Not a chance of that being accepted in the UK, it would be necessary to be fitted underneath the rear light

1 - 10 of 10 Posts