MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
They say the Brutale 1000 is more than 7000 € over the new Streetfighter, 29900 vs 22900 € :surprise:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
They say the Brutale 1000 is more than 7000 € over the new Streetfighter, 29900 vs 22900 € :surprise:
23.000 for a Duc top of the line streetfighter.
Dont think so. Infact, quick google search tells me 23k is for lowest version.
S package is 3000 more expensive. Ofcourse there will be an R version so expect another 1-3k on top of that.

I think both are roughly equally priced in the end.

·
Registered
429 Posts
S package is 3000 more expensive. Ofcourse there will be an R version so expect another 1-3k on top of that.

At least Ducati gives you an option... just as in previous SF models, S receives Ohlins and lighter wheels as part of the package and is well worth it. In the end Ducati offers something MV doesn’t - a wide dealer network and well supported after sales program. MV has a battle on their hands....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Cant argue about the dealer support. Though we were talking about bike pricing.

This is the RR version that is going for 30.000
Who knows they might sell a R later for bit cheaper.

·
Registered
139 Posts

i think even R version won't be anywhere near 29.000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Litteraly nothing you can believe these days with 'news'
We get informed that the stock model will be 22.990....and S version 3K more expensive.

In Ducs official release its 3K cheaper in both sectors......probably our news and prices is with import costs in our country added to it.
Otherwise I cannot explain it.

But serious question to you all. You got 35K to spend... would you rather buy that Streetfighter V4S or Brutale 1000RR?
I mean the V4 is just disgusting and a sore to the eye.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No, no don't get me wrong i would choose Brutale over SF any given day, but SF will never be in Brutale price range.

·
Super Moderator
21,458 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
$32K USD is at upper echelon for the super naked bike segment. Thus out of many shoppers price range. I also realize modern bikes are getting more and more expensive which can be a good. The older bikes will hold their value longer. That being said, cannot wait to get a used one in a few years. :grin2:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I would love to have that V4 technology and engine on the new Brutale design that would be the real deal for me.
It's a fact that the new Ducati design came short meaning its a Panigale without fairing on the other hand I've tested the new V4 motor and it amazes me to say the least, so friendly and easy to ride on low rpms and a beast when you twist the throttle hard:smile2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts