MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2017 Brutale America, 2021 Superveloce Oro, 2019 Turismo Veloce, 2021 Multistrada V4
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up the new bike on Monday. Does anyone here know the size of the socket needed to adjust front pre-load adjustment? Also, I was going to try and wire up my Garmin. Does anyone have any pictures of the GPS power connection that is supposedly on right side of bike? Thanks!

Registered
Lusso should have their own satnav already fitted??馃え

Registered
2020 MVAugusta Turismo Veloce Lusso, 2009 Triumph Street Triple R, 1955 Sunbeam S8
Doesn't appear that way according to the MV website, in the UK at least. I'm not expecting to get a satnav when mine is delivered.

Registered
2017 Brutale America, 2021 Superveloce Oro, 2019 Turismo Veloce, 2021 Multistrada V4
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased a leftover 2019. 2019 didn't have Nav but there is supposed to be a switched power connection wired under right fairing. With my Multistrada it was easy on the left side. On my Xdiavel they had it ready to go on right side.

Registered
2020 MVAugusta Turismo Veloce Lusso, 2009 Triumph Street Triple R, 1955 Sunbeam S8
I purchased a leftover 2019. 2019 didn't have Nav but there is supposed to be a switched power connection wired under right fairing. With my Multistrada it was easy on the left side. On my Xdiavel they had it ready to go on right side.
I'd be interested in seeing how you get on, as I might be looking to do the same in a few weeks.

Registered
Do you have the wiring harness from Garmin? If so, remove the right side panel and splice into the wires for the power outlet.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have the wiring harness from Garmin? If so, remove the right side panel and splice into the wires for the power outlet.
Thanks, I have the Garmin harness. Is it just bare wires or is there some sort of plug I'll be looking for? Does it happen to be labeled? For Ducati they basically have a 2 wire turn signal connector labeled NAV. I just wired a turn signal connect to Garmin harness and plugged it right in.

Registered
if your bike came with a nav it should have a harness specifically for your bike and there will be a special plug attached to the end of the harness. If you have the generic harness the wires will be bare. I had to order a harness from garmin and it did not have the plug. I used a couple of blade splices and spliced into the 2 wires at the aux outlet

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone here know the size of the socket needed to adjust front pre-load adjustment?

Super Moderator
Does anyone here know the size of the socket needed to adjust front pre-load adjustment?

It's in the workshop manual....a handy reference.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I have it set up OK but am trying to get suspension tuned in. I was playing on the app and can send custom map to bike. After I adjust suspension how do I send suspension to bike?

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Found map I created in custom tuning. Has anyone done some good custom suspension setting they would like to screenshot and share?

Registered
2020 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso SCS RC
Found map I created in custom tuning. Has anyone done some good custom suspension setting they would like to screenshot and share?
I鈥檇 be interested in this as well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts