MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my first ride on the my brutale 800 that I brought it home yesterday.
It is not like my 05 F4 at all, the power is there but on the higher end and manageable not like my F4, this bike is very agile, flickable, pick up is good (normal mode), have not tried other modes, front brakes are ridiculously fast I am "almost afraid to use them" it feels like I am going over the handlebars due to, seat/handlebar height, the suspension is a bit stiff I would like to soften up a little (me 135 lbs), 5'5", 30in inseam tippy toe on flat surface, to be on the ball of my foot I need to slide to the side when I stop, and being short- my legs catches the foot pegs and it requires me to be cautious, the good thing- this bike is light so I am more confident about riding it; my body/leg fitting position is great overall, a bit aggressive for my stature, and the weight is shifted to my hands on slow speeds, as I hit the road to my surprise the wind counter balances the forward weight:love:.
I bought this bike because I was looking a more tamed machine so this is the perfect bike for me.
I looked at this bike for over 4 month by reading reviews and there was one question that kept me from buying it, it was the height, but after watching a video review from a Spanish lady rider mentioning her height measurement in the video, it convinced me that I could ride this bike, I purchased the bike a week ago without test riding but I did throw my leg over the seat in the shop, after seeing the real color of the bike it certainly sealed the deal, brought it home yesterday and did my first ride today.

_U5A6112.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's a beautiful bike. I am waiting for mine to be delivered this week. I looked at a lot of reviews as well and purchased mine without riding. Thanks for the experience. Looking forward to riding mine this week for the first time as well!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my bike on Sat rode on Sun, fell off my bicycle yesterday sprained my wrist, all swollen up, no more riding motorcycle until healed so I am all messed for a while!😩

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my bike on Sat rode on Sun, fell off my bicycle yesterday sprained my wrist, all swollen up, no more riding motorcycle until healed so I am all messed for a while!😩
And people always complain about motorcycles being dangerous....:confused:

Hopefully you will heal quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts