MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2018 Mv F4RR, 2017 Mv F4, 2018 Triumph 765RS
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No doubt you are finding out first hand how easy these things are to work on.
Oh yeah !! Worked on thousands of bikes, all brands, always shocked on how ridiculously easy it is to work on those F4. Literally took less than 2 hours to strip it completely down and remove the front end. 😁

· Old Wing Nut
25,589 Posts
I like that seat .... very nice !!! Where did you send it? and what does that cost if you don't mind my asking.....

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I like that seat .... very nice !!! Where did you send it? and what does that cost if you don't mind my asking.....
I got it custom made by a company called Tappezzeria italia, a small place in Sicily, I used them in the past for my other bikes, always did beautiful job, this one is on my triumph 765RS.
Cost was 190 Euros including shipping. 😁
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

· Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Interesting use of a stitch pattern for the MV. It does look good, just be careful for longevity’s sake. Typical use would hide such so the loops, exposed thread, don’t get caught or wear out. On your other bike the threading is more recessed. Maybe seeing it in person would show a very durable stitch pattern.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interesting use of a stitch pattern for the MV. It does look good, just be careful for longevity’s sake. Typical use would hide such so the loops, exposed thread, don’t get caught or wear out. On your other bike the threading is more recessed. Maybe seeing it in person would show a very durable stitch pattern.
That's a fair point, I asked to make it this way more for the style than the durability since I wont be commuting on that one 😅

1 - 20 of 29 Posts