MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice. I have a HydroTre and MV comfort seat set from my '16 here if you'd be interested in them. They are both listed in the classifieds, pretty much new (traded for a Dragster). Will work on the pricing.

·
Super Moderator
22,727 Posts
Hey George! That's cool news. I hope you enjoy that ride!

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. I have a HydroTre and MV comfort seat set from my '16 here if you'd be interested in them. They are both listed in the classifieds, pretty much new (traded for a Dragster). Will work on the pricing.
I may be interested in the seat. Price?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Are you still in SC? $250 shipped for both seats?

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep. Still here. Let me get the bike and see what I think of the stock seat

·
Administrator
20,590 Posts
Happy for you George !!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks to everyone. I was very sad when I wrecked my 09 F4. Had just finished getting it the way I wanted it and then I wreck it the first time I rode it. Wasn't sure if I wanted anything to do with bikes but when it gets in your blood it is difficult to get rid of the itch. I know I didn't want another sports bike with clipon bars. Hence the sport bike with handle bars. So anyone want to meet in the mountains for a ride?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Put down a deposit on the bike yesterday and making shipping arrangements now. Bike has 2800 miles and a HP Corse exhaust. Not sure I like the exhaust but will have to find out when the bike arrives
Ha, it looks like that's the one at V1 Moto here in Houston where I live. Are you dealing with Carlos Lescale?

I was torn between a 2019 TV RC or a 2019 Brutale RC. Went with the Brutale. Hoping to get a TV RC soon.

·
Super Moderator
2,589 Posts
Congrats on the new Baby George - I love the TV RC's

·
Registered
450 Posts
got the bike today. It is gorgeous. If I didn't know it was a 2017 model I would swear it is brand new. Not a scratch on it. Now I just have to ride it.
Curious what the exhaust sounds like with that slip on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not very loud but it does have a removable baffle which I have not taken out

1 - 20 of 41 Posts