MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into either a new 800 RC or still new 800 Ago. I can get the Ago for about a grand cheaper than the RC. I know the Ago has lighter rims and MSRP was higher. Which would you get. And no, both is not an option.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looking into either a new 800 RC or still new 800 Ago. I can get the Ago for about a grand cheaper than the RC. I know the Ago has lighter rims and MSRP was higher. Which would you get. And no, both is not an option.
For me, the RC - it will have all the latest and updated parts.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Can u still buy AGO's? I didnt know that. My dealer sure as hell didnt show me or told me.
I'd go for the Ago, but thats just a personal preference since I hate riding around with all kinds of sponsors on the bike. +gold frame, gold wheels. Italian fairings... wuw sexy

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a dealer that had one left over.

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
I think The ago is flat GORGEOUS !!!

Of course, so is your Mona Lisa Superleggera

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What years did they make the F3 Ago?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
The Ago any Day Andrew! Way more classy and lesser flashy. But then there was the Oro, although only a 675.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just hope it will still be there when I can pull the trigger on it. The Boss is not allowing me to get it right now. She thinks they are like GM products and you can go get one on every corner:crying:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I found a dealer that had one left over.
Wish you would have looked a bit earlier...my local dealer had one for the longest time...finally sold it towards the end of last year...and it went for less than just a grand less... ;)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Just hope it will still be there when I can pull the trigger on it. The Boss is not allowing me to get it right now. She thinks they are like GM products and you can go get one on every corner:crying:
:|.......
Very unique bike. Get it if/when u can afford it.
You only live once. You'll regret it later on when u DIDN'T bought it.

Quick sad story:
(My father always wanted a motorcycle and he followed orders from the boss(my mother). Now my dad is 61, not earning enough money to buy a motorcyclelicense and motorcycle itself and his dream of riding one is pretty much over:frown2:. And my dream of riding with my dad is also over)

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thought about getting a stock bike and having fun again. Found a cheap New 14 F3 800. Keep telling the wife that a limited model and keeping it stock, is much cheaper for me.

Reactions: esq'z me
1 - 20 of 49 Posts