MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Link to listing

2017 MV Augusta Brutale Dragster 800rr in black/yellow color. Bike has 5020 miles on it and runs great. Never dropped. It is fitted with a QD exhaust and has been sunk tuned with the exhaust on it. Bike has been kept up on services since new. I am the second owner but when I bought the bike it had only 1 mile on it. Has R&G axle sliders, frame sliders, and engine protective covers. Message me here for inquiries.
I am located in Pennsylvania

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
I have the same black/yellow Dragster RR, but title says 2018. If you wish to sell the sliders separately, please PM me.

·
Registered
Mv Agusta Dragster RR 2019
115 Posts
I have the same black/yellow Dragster RR, but title says 2018. If you wish to sell the sliders separately, please PM me.
Hello!
If by sliders you mean the frame protectors I have a brand new pair in Silver to sell as well...

·
Registered
115 Posts
And you are sure these will fit a 2018 Dragster RR?
Morning!
If it's the "old" model, yes.
If it's the new one, but I think here in US started with the 2019, you need to take the phonic covers off

·
Registered
666 Posts
To make extra sure send me a pic of your bike....
Thank you
My Dragster RR is exactly the same model as the yellow/black one at the beginning of this thread...

Please advise.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My Dragster RR is exactly the same model as the yellow/black one at the beginning of this thread...

Please advise.
Hello!
Yes, they WILL SURELY FIT!!!
And of course they are marked MV AGUSTA CORSE!!!
Thank you

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hello!
Yes, they WILL SURELY FIT!!!
And of course they are marked MV AGUSTA CORSE!!!
Thank you
Your comments are appreciated. Unfortunately I have a lot of frozen plumbing repairs to pay for right now here in Texas.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Your comments are appreciated. Unfortunately I have a lot of frozen plumbing repairs to pay for right now here in Texas.
Hello!
I am very sorry to hear about all of that!!
Hope your bike didn't get damage!!
All the best and later on you may ask me if I still have the part!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hello!
I am very sorry to hear about all of that!!
Hope your bike didn't get damage!!
All the best and later on you may ask me if I still have the part!
Yes, maybe later...thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts