MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Old Wing Nut
25,582 Posts
Had a conversation with DynoJet HQ today about another matter and asked if they offered anything for Any MV Agusta product. The answer was "we have dropped that line". Meaning they used to but not anymore.

So the German importer of PowerCommander and other DynoJet products must be making their own. It is not coming from the DynoJet company.

Reactions: mv2envy and EBBO

· Old Wing Nut
25,582 Posts
Found this web site and seller in Washington. They list Power Commander V for some MV Agustas.
Not sure if they still have them, but on their web site: Last year application is 2014 ??

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Found this web site and seller in Washington. They list Power Commander V for some MV Agustas.
Not sure if they still have them, but on their web site: Last year application is 2014 ??

I too have found that model previously. Dynojet refuses to say if it will work with the 2017 model. No other info out there on it.

· Old Wing Nut
25,582 Posts
What changed in 2015 ? if the ECU and number of injectors are the same it should work. With proper tuning of course.
Did you ask Bayside??

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
What changed in 2015 ? if the ECU and number of injectors are the same it should work. With proper tuning of course.
Did you ask Bayside??
Mine is a 2017. They went from silver engine to black engine. Not sure what if anything changed on the electronics side. But I would imagine injectors and ecu could be different. I’ve got nothing to compare to.

· Old Wing Nut
25,582 Posts
Look at the parts catalogs. If they are both the Eldor ECU and same number of injectors than that's the key.
DynoJet Corporation won't discuss MV Agustas for some reason.

· Premium Member
3,973 Posts
Maybe somehow this comes into play:

· Old Wing Nut
25,582 Posts
Maybe somehow this comes into play:
That was quite a few years ago. I think they just didn't have enough of a market for the MVs to make development of wiring and maps worth while.
All the Power Commanders are basically the same box. The differences are just in wiring loom and installed map.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts