MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a heck of a time finding a power commander for the 2017 800. I ordered a HP Corse hydrotre exhaust and plan on installing a dna filter on the bike. Want to get it dyno tuned after. What are my options?

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DynoJet does not make a PC for the MV 3 cylinders. Your options are tuning software that remaps the original ECU.
Look into ECU Studio.
Yup. Heard back from Dynojet today. Seems they’ve given up on MV. It’s a shame. I went to the link you posted, says it’s no longer available. I have found another option from Italy called jetprime. Looks like it connects just like a power commander and it programmed through a laptop and usb cable. Are you familiar with it at all?

· Registered
690 Posts
ECUstudio run out of electronic parts they need for their interfaces.
They are working on a new interface now.
It should be available within the first month 2023.

· Registered
690 Posts
I killed the USB switch on my interface and I need a new one. Therefore I asked them when the new one will be available..
You get the software, a dongle and interface plus ROMs for your bike, like standard, Racing, exhaust valve disabled ones etc

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I killed the USB switch on my interface and I need a new one. Therefore I asked them when the new one will be available..
You get the software, a dongle and interface plus ROMs for your bike, like standard, Racing, exhaust valve disabled ones etc
Gotcha. I’ll look into it. That seems to be the better way to go.

· Registered
Brutale 800 RC
29 Posts
I will get my bike to a professional tuner later the year.
they also offered a powercommander. They are Germany main importer for it.
however, ECU flash offers more options and saves the hardware.

· Old Wing Nut
25,589 Posts
DynoJet (PowerCommender) is a US based company. I have found no product listed in the catalog for the MV 3 cylinder. Maybe I overlooked it? Can you ask your German main importer for the part number?
I spend my retiree spare time hanging out at a DynoJet Authorized service center and race bike shop. Actually, I work there part time to support my track day expenses. ;)
It would be great to be able to offer tuning service for MVs

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a mail around a year ago. Dynojet has a PC for the old Brutale and they told it would fit the new one.
just ask them.
I did ask them. They said no. Nothing for MV anymore from them. They said the older model wouldn’t fit the 2017.

· Registered
Brutale 800 RC
29 Posts
Strange. The company of the link told me the opposite. And they are very experienced with MV.
this is why I recommended to ask them, not dynojet. Maybe they adapted it.

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Strange. The company of the link told me the opposite. And they are very experienced with MV.
this is why I recommended to ask them, not dynojet. Maybe they adapted it.
I’m just going to have my ecu flashed. Seems to be the better way to go.

· Old Wing Nut
25,589 Posts
My information from DynoJet says nothing was ever made for the 3 cylinder MVs. Only the 4 cylinder models.

I'll ask them again to clarify.

· Old Wing Nut
25,589 Posts
Thanks for that info..... I will query the good folk at DynoJet.
This is their website...MV is not listed at all, not even the older bikes that used to be.

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya I found those in my Google searches but they only list them up to 2014. Mine is a euro 4 2017. I emailed them asking them if this will fit the 2017 and they sent back a very cold response of “all of the info is on the website”. Me being a very talented asshole, I can recognize when I’m dealing with an asshole and eliminated them as an option.

· Registered
37 Posts
Yup. Heard back from Dynojet today. Seems they’ve given up on MV. It’s a shame. I went to the link you posted, says it’s no longer available. I have found another option from Italy called jetprime. Looks like it connects just like a power commander and it programmed through a laptop and usb cable. Are you familiar with it at all?
The other option for the triple cylinder MV is Rapid Bike. Similar in function to the PC, but aimed more at Euro bikes. Comes in two versions, Evo and Race.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts