MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is selling his 2016 Turismo Veloce Lusso and I'm considering buying it. I currently have a few bikes and love my 2017 Brutale 800 and would keep that. For you owners that have had yours a while would you purchase again? I have a 30 mile each way daily commute (mostly highway at 80 MPH plus) and think this might be fun to commute on. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would definitely take one again!
With the cruise control and quickshifter you will love your daily trip to work!
And even with the panniers on (I recommend them strong to buy) the whole bike is good looking and not so big, even in town you can run through traffic jam like with a Supermoto

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the 2017, but there is not a lot of difference I think. It's an amazing bike but with flaws, not sure there is a perfect bike. For me some of the switches are in the wrong place and although you have cruise control, it's the biggest design failure going, built by someone as an after thought I think. You can't reach the button on the right and two many clicks for the left. Now and again you just need to give you throttle hand a rest, plus it's only active in 6 gear, some countries have low speed limits. Would I buy again if I got rid of this one......YES!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts