MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 B4 1090 ABS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve come to the end of a six month project on my bike and though I would share a picture of it before and some taken today. It looks and sounds great and I’m really happy with the outcome. Whilst the bike, a white 2016 model only had 2.5k on the clock it had little service history. So I started out by completing a full service; oil / filter, fluids, spark plugs, performance filter, fuel filter, chain and sprockets. It was at this time I decided to go ‘full in’ with a new paint scheme, exhuast (corse headers and QD end cans) and convert to a monoposto. Finished off with a sprinkling of carbon & rizoma parts.
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Photograph Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Automotive design Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wow! Much better looking. Nice colour scheme.

·
Registered
2015 MV Agusta Brutale 1090rr, 2014 Ducati Streetfighter 848
157 Posts
nicely done !!!
how do you like that rider seat cover, I saw it at ebay, can you tell me a little more about it !?(size, fits, material quality, stitching...)

·
Registered
2014 B4 1090 ABS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nicely done !!!
how do you like that rider seat cover, I saw it at ebay, can you tell me a little more about it !?(size, fits, material quality, stitching...)
Nice item and a good fit. Recommend removing the stock cover, which as it’s not glued to the foam was nice and easy. I also used a smaller staple to secure, which made for a neater job.

Reactions: Nenad87s
1 - 7 of 7 Posts