MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas,
I have a 2016 f4rr, does anybody know what model micro tech ecu is suitable for this model

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
This genration of MV, you don't have to change the ECU, you flash the OEM one with a product like ECU Studio. www.ecustudio.com

Many of us on here have the software and use it, I've flashed 5 or 6 MV's. give me a shout if you need to know more or visit their website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up.
guess ill have to find someone that uses this software in Australia.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Cube performance racing does. I thought Parramatta might also.

The software is not too expensive, depends if you want an improvement and activate blipper, cooling fans etc or if you want to get the absolute max from the engine. The latter requires dyno work, the former, you can use their base ROM's. The software is easy to use for the basics, and the support has always been very good, and if you have questions I can help you too.

Is the bike stock or have you removed the exhaust valve / exhaust etc?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Australia is quite big so no idea where you are, and if you told me I'd have to look it up :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cube performance racing does. I thought Parramatta might also.

The software is not too expensive, depends if you want an improvement and activate blipper, cooling fans etc or if you want to get the absolute max from the engine. The latter requires dyno work, the former, you can use their base ROM's. The software is easy to use for the basics, and the support has always been very good, and if you have questions I can help you too.

Is the bike stock or have you removed the exhaust valve / exhaust etc?
No the bike will have f4rc auto blip and full bodies exhaust so I’d like to fine tune it

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ok so you need to activate the blipper in teh ECU (the F4 RC blipper is the same as the F3 stock one, a translogic durashift), with the bodis the Race or KIT ROM from ECU Studio will be where to start and while that is setup for either the Termi's or the SC1, depending on how old the ROM you pick is, it wont be far away from what you need. If I recall the Bodis ran a little lean at tick over.

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Welcome to the family @Ranko ..!! Where are you in OZ ?? Please add that to your profile info. Making an introductory post in the "New Members" section is always in good form.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts