MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only had one 125 mile ride on my new Brutale as I had some heart problems. What I did notice was that my wrist position on the handlbars seemed awkward as the ride got longer. I am happy with the height and wonder if anyone has changed the bars, perhaps for something with a little more angle toward the rider? My right hand started to tingle and become numb.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I have only had one 125 mile ride on my new Brutale as I had some heart problems. What I did notice was that my wrist position on the handlbars seemed awkward as the ride got longer. I am happy with the height and wonder if anyone has changed the bars, perhaps for something with a little more angle toward the rider? My right hand started to tingle and become numb.
I'm on mobile device at the moment mate, so hard to search for things, but depending on which Brutale you have there's a few threads on this topic in the Customising and Performance section.
I'm not sure if the new 800 will be able to fitt the same bars as some of the other models, I assume you have a 1090?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts