MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
32 Posts
I don't think that's 2016.
My new F3 800 arrived early this month and it had black engine covers, I was informed by the dealers here in Australia that the first batch of 2016 models are expected to arrive here sometime in April.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I don't think that's 2016.
My new F3 800 arrived early this month and it had black engine covers, I was informed by the dealers here in Australia that the first batch of 2016 models are expected to arrive here sometime in April.
You're in Australia mate, "hb" is not, and he knows what he's talking about.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
2016 black
I like the black motor on the white/grey bike as well as the red/silver, but I think it's a bit much on the all black bike Hans. Are you getting one yet ?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the black motor on the white/grey bike as well as the red/silver, but I think it's a bit much on the all black bike Hans. Are you getting one yet ?
like the red frame in black, its not finished, needs more black and red (exhaust)
would love one but they are changing too fast, stick at 4cil at the moment

32 Posts
like the red frame in black, its not finished, needs more black and red (exhaust)
would love one but they are changing too fast, stick at 4cil at the moment
You are right about this 2016 black engine casing F3 model. I recently checked mine on the MV Agusta VIN # searcher/decoder. I am happy to say that I'm a proud owner of a 2016 F3 800 model.

Is it true that they have nutted out/fixed all the faults on the 2016 model?

·
Registered
126 Posts
IMO, the black engines work on the nakeds, but there's something about seeing the silver surrounded by fairings on an F3 that works so much better than black.

But hey, it's just personal taste. Usually the sort of thing done before a more major revision to drag out the life of the model.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Errrrrr.........isn't that red/white, with silver engine?
Bruce is on his third F3. The first two were the traditional red/silver so, he can be forgiven for the odd Freudian slip.
However, if he continues and we see a pattern forming it maybe early on set Oldtimers. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bruce is on his third F3. The first two were the traditional red/silver so, he can be forgiven for the odd Freudian slip.
However, if he continues and we see a pattern forming it maybe early on set Oldtimers. :stickpoke
Will try for that not to happen:):):)

Have to say Stephen, the RC is a different bike than the previous 800, long may it continue.
Just trying to get the miles in for the first service on the 26th, but the weather at the moment is miserable:errr::errr:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts