MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dragster 800RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

By any chance does anyone have a a copy of the workshop manual for the Dragster 800RR 2015 model?

I have trawled the site to see if anything is available, unfortunately i've had no luck. The closest i can find is the 2014 Brutale / Dragster 800 (not the RR) Also a downloadable parts book would be handy, rather than having to browse online parts diagrams :)

Andy.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,185 Posts
For basic stuff...such as chassis and engine work, the 2014 manual will have a lot of what you need. I think electronics are the primary differences.

Reactions: Kwak 750 Turbo

·
Registered
2015 Dragster 800RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For basic stuff...such as chassis and engine work, the 2014 manual will have a lot of what you need. I think electronics are the primary differences.
Ok no worries. I'll stick to that for now. I'll look into buying a manual in the future. many thanks :)

·
Registered
Dragster RR
21 Posts
Hi

Ya I use the normal available pdf with the Dragster 800 which seems pretty good to me. But doesn't cover the RR (I have a 2016 RR).

If you find something let me know though and I will do the same.

FR

·
Registered
2015 Dragster 800RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Ya I use the normal available pdf with the Dragster 800 which seems pretty good to me. But doesn't cover the RR (I have a 2016 RR).

If you find something let me know though and I will do the same.

FR
Yup, no worries will do.

·
Registered
2015 Dragster 800RR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arse.. Managed to order the workshop frame manual for the 2015 Dragster 800RR (8000B6230), but dealers can't order the workshop engine manual for customers (8000B6231) According to MV Agusta UK they're only available to the dealers themselves 🙁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts