MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Fantastic!! Hopefully it comes to fruition!

Hopefully also some other manufacturers might get on the bandwagon?

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Just to have Suzuki back will be nice. While I am not a big Suzuki fan, it's nice to have more than three factories running prototypes. Thanks for the article John

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Agree

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hey, hallo John, I was getting a bit worried about you, been very quite in your corner.
I hope Suzuki makes a good come-back, I just don't know how they will get a set of good riders to take a chance on that machine.
It will be great to have another brand out there.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
There's a couple of blokes running around on Ducati's that would probably be happy with a factory suzuki ride.....

It would be great to have Suzuki back, the more prototypes the better I say. Flick the CRT....

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Agree with all the above - 2 & half brands (sorry Ducati) is quite poor for the (alleged) pointy end of motorcycling racing.

They need a 'Valentino' to do for them what he did for Yahama - let's face it before he went there they were hardly setting the world on fire! I like Suzuki :)

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah as stated, Moto GP needs more involvement from the other factory manufacturers.. It’s a two horse race at the moment and that means there’s limited choice or opportunities for fresh talent to come up from Moto 2.

I suspect if Crutchlow doesn’t have a good year he could be struggling for a seat next year.. The reason I say this is because Duracell Smith has a 2 year contract with Tech 3 and rumour has it that Pol Espargaro might get the second seat..

Crutchlow is on form this year, but I can’t see him ever going to Ducati because of what happened with the F**K up in the contract signing last year and the second reason is it would also look like he was following in Dovi’s foot steps.. That's not Crutchlow's style..

MotoGP definitely needs more factory team involvement and with Suzuki in the mix it can only be a good thing..

Hey, hallo John, I was getting a bit worried about you, been very quite in your corner.
I hope Suzuki makes a good come-back, I just don't know how they will get a set of good riders to take a chance on that machine.
It will be great to have another brand out there.

Cheers Dons.. I’m cool mate and not leaving the forum just yet.. ;)

I’ve just been stupidly busy with a new property refurbishment and it’s taking up all my time 6 days a week..

I’ve lost 7Kgs in weight in under 2 weeks through grafting.. That’s not like me, as I’m normally a lazy bast**d..

We're halfway there now and only the bathroom, electrics, full interior decoration and interior doors to fit and the property can come to the market for rent.. Phew.. then I can go back to my 10:30am sleep in's :laughing:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just can't see Crutchlow having a bad year, he's come out of the starting gates like a storm! I think Yamaha would be unwilling to lose him, or should be considering his talent, form and fan base..

It will be great to see Suzuki back.. Unfortunately Dorna are playing hard-arse and not allowing them a full-factory return. Ezpeleta has stated that they will need to be run by a private team like Gresini, to ensure they stay and not pull out at the first sign of hard financial times. I can see ezpeletas point, but it's a double-edged sword at the same time..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts