MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when we will see the 2014 colours ?
Is there a usual date for release ?
Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
+1 And what's wrong with all red? Or does Ducati have a patent on that?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Latest after November 5, the opening of EICMA, I would think. Unless any dealer will leek info's he learned at the dealers meeting in Varese.

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
I was thinking of a repaint of mine, mostly red with some silver on the tail, but I often wonder if I'll get flamed by the Duc haters here:)

That or Rob might send me a package bomb:ahhh:

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Ducati. Well, yes and no. I think they share that with Ferrari. And MV have a patent on Red/Silver. :f4:
And Jaguar a patent on BRG. And Mercedes a patent on Silver. And BMW a patent on over engineering for the sake of over engineering, regardless of desirability, cost or future maintenance concerns. :jsm:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I do love British Racing Green. Pretty sure my Brute would look appalling in it though

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bev,
I do love that Red, silver combo but I think a subtle twist with the Belly pan going red and the main engine fairing panel staying silver.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
On the National Geographic Mega factories (the one with the F3), they showed an all red F4 on the track... It looked fantastic.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Of course red is the italian racing color. Unofficially though MV 'own' the red/silver combo in the same tradition that Ducati is to all red. Tradition and the extent to which it's represented in the minds of buyers is the nature of this assignment.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ducati is only "traditionally" red in recent years - the original racing (750) bevel drives were silver over green frames, later red/green thanks to Sports Motorcycles/Mike Hailwood ...... It has only really been just red since the factory started racing in WSB .....

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Yes. Red. Today.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts