MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 F4RR f/s

Black and white 2014 F4RR with 703 miles $21,500, only mod the bike has is a tail tidy kit, had bike sold but the guy never paid and says he cannot afford anymore so back up for sale. I have a lot of pictures on my phone so feel free to txt or call 910 638 8847 my name is jody and I'm located in North Carolina.

·
Registered
661 Posts
That's pearly white, and pics won't do that color justice, gotta see in real life. Good luck with sale. Price looks good!

·
Registered
661 Posts
absolutely hard to beat price there. If it were in California, it would sold right away. That's all I got to say because I would have taken it at that price and save myself over 5K.

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Good luck on your sale. I live in NC and when I got mine in 2012f4 1000r (all be it not the same suspension up front and rear) I paid 15k new for the bike and opted to upgrade the rear shock and forks with true ohlins ttx shock and road and track forks with super bike race internals specked for my weight for about 3000 at ohlins USA in Henderson, nc. So total price was 18k not including taxes. Say all this to say you may need to lower price if your really want to sell it here. Just not a big market in NC. But good luck on the beautiful machine

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
699 Posts
Good luck on your sale. I live in NC and when I got mine in 2012f4 1000r (all be it not the same suspension up front and rear) I paid 15k new for the bike and opted to upgrade the rear shock and forks with true ohlins ttx shock and road and track forks with super bike race internals specked for my weight for about 3000 at ohlins USA in Henderson, nc. So total price was 18k not including taxes. Say all this to say you may need to lower price if your really want to sell it here. Just not a big market in NC. But good luck on the beautiful machine

I think most people would be willing to spend a couple grand extra to get a 2 year newer bike than is an RR.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well you bought yours new in 2012 for $15,000. MSRP on a 2012 F4R was $19,498 so you saved $4,498 on your bike. 2014 F4RR MSRP is $26,498 so if someone buys mine for $20,500 than they are saving $5,998 not including tax tag and title Fees. So someone would be getting a better deal than you did

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Well you bought yours new in 2012 for $15,000. MSRP on a 2012 F4R was $19,498 so you saved $4,498 on your bike. 2014 F4RR MSRP is $26,498 so if someone buys mine for $20,500 than they are saving $5,998 not including tax tag and title Fees. So someone would be getting a better deal than you did
I think it's quite a decent price. New 2013 F4RRs are being broomed for $22,998 on a $24,998 MSRP. Even though yours is used, it's the current model year. I certainly wouldn't drop it any more than another $500.

Very tempted myself, just to do a Gen2 project build.

·
Registered
114 Posts

I'm pretty sure there's different mapping in the ECUs on the 2012 F4RRs as well. Hence the difference in engine hp output between the two models in 2012.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Mine was 15k out the door taxes included. And any authorized ohlins dealer that knows or is honest about he suspension will tell that the rebranded ohlins labels do not use the same internals as the true ohlins forks and shocks so not the same there. I run a Bazzaz fuel management system with quick shifter that 10 times better than any stock programmed Ecu. Hence why power commander, microtec and Bazzaz are in busy and used in aam and moto GP and not the stock ecus. As far as hp f4 r was 195 and rr is 201 if you can tell me anywhere I'm the revolutions where you feel that extra whopping 7 hp I'd like to see it especially since the numbers are measured at the crank and not the rear wheel. With a good tuner Mine has a custom map built with 190 rwhp by adams performance. Like I said good luck on the sale I was merely pointing out due diligence that any buyer would do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine was 15k out the door taxes included. And any authorized ohlins dealer that knows or is honest about he suspension will tell that the rebranded ohlins labels do not use the same internals as the true ohlins forks and shocks so not the same there. I run a Bazzaz fuel management system with quick shifter that 10 times better than any stock programmed Ecu. Hence why power commander, microtec and Bazzaz are in busy and used in aam and moto GP and not the stock ecus. As far as hp f4 r was 195 and rr is 201 if you can tell me anywhere I'm the revolutions where you feel that extra whopping 7 hp I'd like to see it especially since the numbers are measured at the crank and not the rear wheel. With a good tuner Mine has a custom map built with 190 rwhp by adams performance. Like I said good luck on the sale I was merely pointing out due diligence that any buyer would do.

So you spent $15k & then another pretty significant amount in upgrades. I think you comparing what you paid for your 2012 & your upgrades isn't really comparable to what he's asking for his bike. I feel that his asking price is very reasonable.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts