MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MV Agusta company page now lists the 2014 F4RR as one model only and that is "F4RR EAS ABS". This insinuates that EAS (electronic assisted shift) is part of the course. While I never attempted to test my bike for autoblip on down and quick on the up, I do have that sensor attached to my shift rod and my software is up to date as of earlier this year 2014 when I brought her home. Does anyone have a 2014 ABS model and have confirmed that EAS does work on up and downshift without altering throttle position?

I think I'll write a letter to MV to confirm as there are no instructions regarding EAS in my owners manual.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Why not just ride it and test it, it's not that hard. No instructions from Workshop manual or Dealer ?
What year is yours the first F4RR, not sure if they had the auto downshift, but definitely the up shift.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I will give it a go, as soon as the windchill exceeds 45F here in southern California, :)
I have a 2014 model. These bikes keep improving on features, even ducati next year will have auto blip down.

·
Registered
229 Posts
On the last software update (around May this year) my "clutchless up-shift" started working but, the autoblip downshift has never worked and as of the last time I inquired there are no newer software updates!?!

If your auto-blip works please confirm, thanks -Davis

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are all different experiences for sure, but the MV is the most beautiful of them all, with curves for days :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts