MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experience a dash failure on a 2014? Mine failed and left me stranded. One month later bike is repaired but not until after MV requested the wiring harness be fully examined before they would warranty the dash. Now i'm finding areas where the wiring harness has been improperly routed and secured. Major PITA cause now I'm concerned about future relability after the repair work done.

·
Registered
661 Posts
missing fasteners, poorly routed, under tension, etc. all these should be corrected. I'd note them and bring back to them for re-work.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Anyone experience a dash failure on a 2014? Mine failed and left me stranded. One month later bike is repaired but not until after MV requested the wiring harness be fully examined before they would warranty the dash. Now i'm finding areas where the wiring harness has been improperly routed and secured. Major PITA cause now I'm concerned about future relability after the repair work done.
Where are you located? Just curious because it seems like some countries have a harder time dealing with MV than others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts