MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 MV Agusta F4RR OEM SILENCER with linkpipe, retails at $2,626.68- includes valve, your price $1650+shipping, big box. This was a takeoff for my upgrade to Corse Arrow. In case anyone wants one of these. Otherwise I will turn it into an ornament in my office :)

Specs:
14' F4RR cat back exhaust system with titanium tips (pics below expand to higher resolution so that you can see all the detail)
Weight: 15.5 lbs, includes all valve hardware and mounting bolt and bracket in this measurement
Condition: unused brand new takeoff. This is original installed exhaust from factory and removed as soon as my bike was taken out of the crate and swapped with Corse Inox exhaust)

Delivery:
I will help pay for half the shipping cost. Local delivery possible for a free lunch :)

Payment:
Price is firm, 1650 + half the shipping. Payment by PayPal, money order, check or cash if local. Payment clears before shipping

Item guarantied as described genuine original and brand new MV Agusta 14' F4RR factory exhaust system.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not an expert on the 2010 model, but I will try to find out and post here. I will also post pics by Friday for referencing BR

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
A few guys on the forum have done this, not sure about the headers (doubt it), but the tailpipes goes on with some custom bracket work. Not too hard from what I heard.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you much Donsy :). The system I am including here is without headers so the fitment concerns would be from valve/ linkpipe back. Pics soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Donsy, thanks.

I understand the 2013 exhaust bolts right up to the 2010. I'm looking to reduce the nearly 20lbs of factory exhaust (albeit pretty). It would be nice to know the weight of the 2013 or this 2014 exhaust. If change is minimal I'll save the "fun tickets" for other stuff.

Thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
btw Fragile, office ornament is a fantastic idea. I may have to order the Bodis exhaust sooner then I expected :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No doubt. I will weigh it on my scale. Mount that baby on my wall if no one wants haha

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Pics

From MV Agusta advertisement: can be fixed also on all other F4 starting from 2010 model (in that case the plate holder is different).

exhaustred.jpg

exhaustred2.jpg

exhaustred3.jpg

exhaustred4.jpg

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
corse exhaust reference

I exchanged the original for this so the titanium tipped exhaust (offered here) was not used.
corseexh.jpg

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guessing about 14lbs but depends, are you asking about the connector pipe with valve as well?
I can weigh the whole thing next chance

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fragile, I'm curious to the weight for the entire rear from converter to end of silencer. The factory F4 in 2010 is crazy heavy and I would like to cut some weight and keep it close to stock.

Yours would do the ticked but I need to know how much lighter it is. If you can weight it I'd be interested.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr. Gimmie, I will weigh it today Monday. Sorry been lazy about running the bathroom scale into my garage, or the exhaust into my bathroom, been taking care of honey-do's and spouse was ill, but no more excuses, haha.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
15.5 lbs That is including all the valve apparatus and the mounting bolt where it slips on catback. measured with my bathroom scale which I estimate is fairly accurate. I consider this quite light but do not have the previous generation to compare. I will say that MV states in their literature that this is lighter than the last generation and was designed for additional weight savings

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price reduced to $1400 + shipping. Local delivery free within L.A. County

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It actually is on display, but offering to someone who needs it. Had lowball offer already. Thanks

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
Fragile good luck on the sale although I don't know many reasons why someone would buy a stock exhaust even if it is from a newer bike. For the price your asking. Adding a few hundred more would get you a Bodis ti which is far more better than any stock exhaust. Maybe lower the price as it may reflect a emotional price and not really what it's worth among buyers of market value. Just a thought !!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts