MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had a long headache for the past 2 and a half month with painting my fairing. I get 98% close to the right color but the finish is still a bit yellower than the original factory paint.
I have found a f3 800 paint code does anyone know if its the same white color as the original 675 was painted 927.PE20. Or did anyone use another automotive color from a company that matches the white f3 paint color.

I am going back to my paint shop to get it redone as its still quite noticeable in shadows if it does not have direct sunlight on it.

If there is a post with an answer somewhere on this form please link it. I have searched and did not find anything. Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll ask a pretty dumb question. What color is the base fairing plastic? Would an extra layer or 12 of primer help?

I have no idea about paint outside of using a can of rustoleum on some simple metal things

Very interesting that it has a yellow hue to it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What about painting the gastank andere other (small) parts that are featured in white in the exact same color as the fairing ??
This would be more cost efficiënt and everything will be 100% alike. Sure, the bike will not be 100% colored like the factory version but once parts have been repainted anyway it won't matter to most anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts