MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make myself a calendar of MV's. I am not making calendars to sell. I am asking that if you have pictures of your MV that you would like to share. Post them here. This could also be a place for others to use the pictures to make their own calendar.

·
Registered
396 Posts
great idea, not sure I have any cool enough, but I'd like to see some.
I rarely lug my camera on rides to scenic places.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You may want to provide your email so higher quality pics can be sent. You may as well make some extras and sell them since you have done the work, then yours is free. :) But here's mine. I have some good pics of others but file size is too big. Use what you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Here you go.....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
One more.....:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
You win

Not sure if you are after modern or classic. Here's a classic, JSM's Felotti Ipotesi. The pic even scored a page in a magazine.
So nice Julian, do you still own her or sold ?

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
You're obviously welcome to use any in my album if you wish Andrew and I'll see if I can get around to running off some discs with my Euro pics too.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all of those but Randy. I will not even consider the two he posted. Keep them coming guys.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Thanks to all of those but Randy. I will not even consider the two he posted. Keep them coming guys.
Sent you an email Andrew, did you get it.
I picked up something in town for you today, very cool I promise :).

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I got them. Thank you. Can't wait to see you on the 19th. Hope coming to the states lives up to all the hype.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Thanks to all of those but Randy......
So, I host you in my home, serve you food and drink, and this is the thanks I get? :thewife:

:)

Well, what about this one? I'm looking forward to you whining about this one......:naughty:

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats a nice helmet Dave

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Randy. She is like wine and looks better now:mouthwate. Those pics would be for the second calendar for the garage:naughty:

Come guys any more pictures?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 98 Posts