MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crap I dunno what I did but I probably double posted. Apologies!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Interesting read. Sounds like there is a marked improvement in the driver aids. Ive always wondered what reading that cluster is like glare wise, Id think I might miss my classic tach.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I've been itching to get the 13 RR ever since its announcement but given all its might I have reconsidered as a safety measure. I just don't trust myself with the power.
--
To say the RR’s engine spins up quickly and accelerates hard is an understatement of epic proportions. Our seat-of-the-pants measuring apparatus tells us that MV has concocted a motor possibly faster than BMW’s king of production bike horsepower, the S1000RR.
--

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I've been itching to get the 13 RR ever since its announcement but given all its might I have reconsidered as a safety measure. I just don't trust myself with the power.
--
To say the RR’s engine spins up quickly and accelerates hard is an understatement of epic proportions. Our seat-of-the-pants measuring apparatus tells us that MV has concocted a motor possibly faster than BMW’s king of production bike horsepower, the S1000RR.
--
Sounds like a winner to me!
If it doesn't scare you, it needs more power! :moped:
I wish I could have afforded the RR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts