MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just bought a second hand 2013 F4 1000 2 days ago and have a suspension question.
I wanted to start from scratch so I have returned all the front and most of the rear suspension to standard settings.
Can Anyone help me when it comes to the rear Spring preload and ride height setting to return them to standard.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Did you check the manual??
Must be in there...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Clay first on congrates on your new purchase of an MV AGUSTA . ( Tied for my favorite bike in a stable of 12) ANYHOW do you have a motorcycle race track in your area ? If so IMHO its money well spent to have professional suspension tuner set up your new MV to YOUR weight height and style of riding . Cost is roughly 50/100$.

Suspension tip: If you ever decide to upgrade your suspension , fork cartridges improve a bikes handing much more than upgrading rear suspension . BUT remember , no matter how good the suspension components Set up is key. CORRECTION rider skill is the BEST upgrade on ANY bike be it Italian , Japanese or German.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM , YOU WILL FIND KNOWLAGBLE MEMBERS WHO ARE HAPPY TO HELP A FELLOW MV AGUSTA OWNER.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The manual of my Dragster had a paper included with the factory settings.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the info, found the settings in the workshop manual.

It is great to be a part of this site

1 - 7 of 7 Posts