MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My baby was stolen in Toronto in the last 37 hours. I've already posted to facebook and reddit. If anyone has any other suggestions for getting this out there, they would be greatly appreciated.

For now, if anyone spots this around the Greater Toronto Area, please contact police and myself.

Thank you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Sorry to hear that and hope u will find her back.
Really pisses me off that people cant keep their hands of someone elses property. 2nd post this week about a stolen MV.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Condolences. Having anything stolen sucks, loosing an MV to the low life scum that think they can just help themselves to your P&J is a hideous prospect. One can but hope that one day they'll be caught in the act by someone with no mercy and the tools to make them regret every crime they've ever committed.

I've lost three bikes to thieves. Locks, chains alarms trackers; I now use them all in the vain hope that it will either put them off or at least make their life difficult. However, a new epidemic in London and Bristol UK is bike jacking with acid and other weapons being used to get you to yeild and hand over your keys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jesus. So much bad news in this thread. Alas, I must agree with all the sentiment. I hope there is a special place in hell for these people.

·
Registered
392 Posts
If I see it in Atlanta, I will notify you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts