MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Looks great. Would love to add one to the stable.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I kinda like that red seat on the red/silver F4.

·
Administrator
20,408 Posts
Where's the F3???????

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
F4 1000R now mate

I kinda like that red seat on the red/silver F4.
I know, this is going to continue the confusion, those are the new F4 1000R models and not the previous F4 1000 only models.

I do like those colours very much myself, would be great to see the new versus the previous model in performance and see if the suspension has changed at all and not just the motor.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Awesome guys

We got our first shipment of 2012 Brutale 1090R and 2012 F4 1000R in. I must say, they are BEAUTIFUL!!
I think another 6 months before we see the new R in Australia, the F3 should be here before then :mouthwate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Stunning

:mouthwateI too like the silver/red colours, can't wait to see one up close.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Balz... Sweet!!! :yo:

Are you the 1st US MV dealer to get them? And, will you be getting some RR's?

By the way, I will be in Cali this month to p/u my Bimota, so want to stop by... would be great to meet you?
Stop by the shop anytime. It'd be great to meet you. I'm pretty much always there during shop hours - and then some.

Not sure if we are THE 1st one, but we are certainly one of the first shops to have them.

The RR's are dur to arrive later this month.

Where's the F3???????
MV decided to cancel the F3.

Nah, jk! The F3 is still on schedule for an April delivery in the US according to MV.
I can't wait to get mine. I decided to go for the F3 rather than the Ducati 1199 Panigale.

·
Registered
115 Posts
saw the new MV's at the Birmingham motorcycle show back in November and they felt alot 'shorter' then the older girls, i.e they felt shorter to sit on and reach for the handles. where as my 2009 feels very 'long' from seat to handles.... man i so could have worded this better but not sure how, im sorry in advance....

p.s i dont like the pin stripes on the front, are these Hot Rods now or have developed demented mustaches??

·
Registered
601 Posts
I just got back from a business trip to Chile, and as always everytime I have an hour to spare I go visit the Bimota/MV dealer in Santiago.

Oh boy. They already got the F4RR over there. One white with the SOLD tag all over it. Another just like it on the floor to be sold and the red/white as well sitting there. Not to mention all the Brutale jackets, one piece red/silver suit and Tamburini Corse merchandise.

How come they get these toys before the US does? Why not even at the same time?

Beautiful machines.

Ohh and not to mentione, they must have about 25 MV's for sale between new and pre-owned. Never seen anything like it.

Then I drove around the block to stop at the Duc store. They had the only Desmo (so they claim) imported to South America with 200 miles, 2 1098R Bayliss editions and a bunch of other really nice bikes as well as a wide variety of helmets.

Last but not least ... the guy said: here is a helmet and gloves for you to test ride the bikes if you want. Damn .... that was nice

·
Registered
19 Posts
This was at the shop when I got there to pick up my bike for servicing.

Love the paint... I was told there are none available in this color now.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts