MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has come that I need to part with my F4rr. I don't get to ride it enough to continue maintenance, storage, and yelling at my kids to watch out when they go through the garage. Just did the 5K service on it. I am the second owner. Before you ask - no the fairings are NOT Chinese crap. The previous owner bought them from Italy, and they are a perfect fit. No liens and clean title in my name. Comes with all you see along with the original MV bike cover. There is a small tear in that fabric but it still works and looks good enough, I may stitch it up for the right buyer. I am not in a hurry and know what these are worth, as well as this ones condition. Any questions, just ask. I would jump on this today and ride about anywhere as it sits, because its been take care of. GP racing stator/ clutch / hub covers are also included in the bike. Second key - owners manuals, carbon fiber books, keychain, USB drive ect... all the salesy stuff.

looking for a real number $8K USD and that is a solid price on any MV in this condition. I will save the time, NO I will not take $7999.99 or less. Catch me before I take it back out, because a few of you know, the second you jump back on you fall back in love with the machine.

Attachments

Registered
Unless you have other bikes, go for a ride and then reconsider. That's got some nice customizations and priced really reasonably IMO. GLWS

Registered
Beautiful bike. Don't sell it. Didn't the RR have a red frame and Ohlins suspension?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful bike. Don't sell it. Didn't the RR have a red frame and Ohlins suspension?
Thanks Arthur, it just sees no time. titled as RR, you may be right

Registered
At one brief moment in time I considered selling my 2001 F4. Looking at it in the garage, next to my other bikes I realized that selling the F4 will just add to the list of dumbest things I did. Glad I kept it!

Registered
Thanks Arthur, it just sees no time. titled as RR, you may be right
The red 2012 RRs have the dark frame, however this bike with star wheels and without ohlins suspension is likely a base model F4. Great bike, nice price.

Registered
Hi

Did you fit the Puig screen? I'm eyeing one up for my 2013 F4. What difference did it male to the air flow? Do you like it?

Registered
Looks like a 2012 F4R, the 2012 F4RR has Ohlins suspension and forged wheels. Nice looking bike at a nice price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts