MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I finally got my custom map with a microtech and full mv corsa system please take a look at the chart and tell me what you think the tech said that they dyno is 3% off so that put the rwhp to 170 hp . the green is the final run the red was a map from a 2010.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
I liked the blue run best.

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
Good, because that is a better result.

·
Registered
661 Posts
~8 -10 hp gain and a lot of smoothing out of power delivery. Nice. I never had my bike benchmarked before, how much wear and miles does it add to the bike or is it pretty much inert like a smog test?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
before it was easy to bring the front up in 1 gear now is very easy to bring the front on 2 gear, the bike was stalling a lot with the map from the 2010 at idle. now no more stalling and it pull and pull hard all i can said im happy with the result. i don't know if is justified to spend almost $4000 for it but the sound of the full system is just pure sex, I have a panigale with full system and it don't sound as good as the mv.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i'd love to see a back to back run of the bodis system vs the corsa system on the same dyno... anyone know if its ever been done? .... the power delivery looks very good on the final run... haha gotta love the big power surges in the 2010 map haha, i guess that explains the feeling u get when riding one

·
Registered
318 Posts
which microtech did you get and was it direct swap with no mods? i have been unable to find anything on their site for a specific ECU for the MY10 bike...only pre-2010

·
Registered
436 Posts
My son in law is now running his Dyno Jet dyno at a Ducati workshop and has been tinkering with it. Last week the guy came down from Serco (Dyno Jet guru) to teach him for two straight days. My bike is an 08 R312. It is presently showing 163hp un tuned. It will be interesting to see what he can squeeze out of it. Am running a full arows de cat system, RG3's etc. That 170hp i'd say is a good redout.

·
Registered
661 Posts
No one yet till this day have reported on the Eldor upgrade for >13 model year. Also, there are no full system for the >13 model year. The Corse exhaust maintains the cat converter and the manual says for sustained track use, need to remove the cat converter. MV is behind on a lot of development :( But I only ride street so I have no need for track setup, but it would be nice to make the bike the most efficient it can be even for street use.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts