MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I recently purchased a 2012 675 f3. At around 5000rpm malfunction shows on the display but when I slow down it clears. I also notice the gear indicator on the display does not always indicate correct gear. The quickshifter also doesn't not seem to work properly. Where can I start with resolving theses issues? All advise will be appreciated. I'm based in South Africa.

Regards
Clinton

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
First, Welcome to the family. An introductory post in the "New Members" section would be appropriate.

Your gear position indicator fault is a likely clue. The ECU depends on that signal (among others) to determine fuel and ignition mapping.

Get a dealer to read the stored fault codes and see.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The gear position indicator has a service bulletin and should be replaced with the updated part by the dealer (free of charge). They changed the design in 2014. The official MV Agusta dealer in South Africa is Fireitup near Sandton.

What malfunction indicator is showing?

Regarding the Quickshifter, is it on? Check on the dash menus. Thereafter, adjust the linkage slightly to give you better leverage. If that doesn't work then take it to Fireitup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts