MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a new 2012 but am concerned about what I have been reading about the throttle issue. Can not test ride since it is coming from out of state. Can this issue be remedied if it is a problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I am considering buying a new 2012 but am concerned about what I have been reading about the throttle issue. Can not test ride since it is coming from out of state. Can this issue be remedied if it is a problem?

Thanks
I have one. What throttle issues? Terrific bike and you can't find one that is more fun to ride.

·
Registered
304 Posts
My 2013 1090RR was delivered to me with a lot of slack in the throttle cable and the throttle boiees were also not balanced. Once those two things were dialed in the bike rode beautifully. It's a shame that bikes get delivered this way to customers and the press.

I've put 600 miles on mine since I bought it a week and half ago - love it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reassurance. I have seen a some Brutales with just a few hundred miles on them for sale
And was concerned there may be a problem with them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'd do my due diligence on them and grab one! I got mine for $14.5 because it sat on the dealers floor for 6 months. Their loss in your gain.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
my 2012 cost me 10,500 so there are some good prices and nothing was wrong with it. So far I have spent that much buying stuff for it. Well not quite that much, but it is being very well equipped with aftermarket parts.

·
Super Moderator
22,105 Posts
Likely F4 riders that got scared. :brutale:
...about loosing their manly sexuality after "switching" from an f4 to a B4....(Randy, you are welcome....)

Posture.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts