MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.

i've had a 2011 920 brutale from new,and toying with the idea of replacing the stock exhaust with an arrow 4/2/1 race system.

has anyone out there done this? would appreciate any advice.

cheerz.

tim.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes - I have fitted the arrow full system

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bike!

thats one nice looking bike. i got your reply which is very helpful. what did you do about the exhaust valve? i've read that if you unplug it,the red engine management light stays on. is this true,if so how did you get round the problem?

many thanks.

tim.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Elo, I'm also interested about what tim8068 had to aske...im also looking at changing the exhaust, anyone out there have an answer to the exhaust valve issue?
Cheers
andy

·
Registered
299 Posts
thats one nice looking bike. i got your reply which is very helpful. what did you do about the exhaust valve? i've read that if you unplug it,the red engine management light stays on. is this true,if so how did you get round the problem?

many thanks.

tim.
Hello Tim
I bought a tamburini front system wich removed the cat and valve.
And made my own carbon mufflers.
Just dont disconnect the valve motor leave it on the bike , remove the 2
metal strings that are connected to the valve.
If you start the engine the motor will activate (as it should) and the ecu will think that the valve is still on...
I had no problems with fuelling or such , Brutale' s are very rich in fuel on standard trim so a full system is no problem with the standard ECU
CHEERS
Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Tim
If you start the engine the motor will activate (as it should) and the ecu will think that the valve is still on...
I had no problems with fuelling or such , Brutale' s are very rich in fuel on standard trim so a full system is no problem with the standard ECU
CHEERS
Peter
Ooooo...that exhaust is very nice:mouthwate:mouthwate..now if I could find someone to make me a set of mufflers like those..for a fee of course..:love:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Hello Tim
CHEERS
Peter
+1 on the carbon mufflers - thats great work there Peter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts