MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.. Anyone run into this problem yet? Yet another issue.. But the bike is beautiful im not gonna let me get it down.. Isnt stopping me from riding just annoying.. Im sure the dealer will just order me a new gauge..

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
That not dust it's fungus. If you sniff it you get high. Don't let the dealer snatch it away from you.... (I'm getting my third dash due to the mushrooms..)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
That not dust it's fungus. If you sniff it you get high. Don't let the dealer snatch it away from you.... (I'm getting my third dash due to the mushrooms..)
I hope you harvested them before they swapped them out!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i just find out my dash has this problems as well
i have more dust in the dash
do i need to change the dash to new one? also some time when i ride
i can't see the numbers on my dash
it goes blank.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys i just talked to my dealer.. They just went ahead and ordered me a new speedo.. If you are having those issues too punisher just go ahead and call your dealer and they will do the same.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hey guys i just talked to my dealer.. They just went ahead and ordered me a new speedo.. If you are having those issues too punisher just go ahead and call your dealer and they will do the same.
Best way to keep a low mileage bike...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have had the same problem, my dealer told me they have seen this before, apparently the eyeties in there wisdom don't seal the face all the way round which causes the two plastic parts to chaff, he fixed it by removing the face and cleaning the dust off and when replacing the face joined the seals up!

Seems to have done the job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts