MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could one of you gentlemen fortunate enough to own this generation of F4 tell me where the rear brake reservoir has been located ?

cheers in anticipation.

joe

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Donsy how u doin' That new position sounds awkward to access ?

I'm thinking of moving mine 2007 model to left side on a bracket fitted to the passenger foot rest hanger bolt hole. I've gone monoposto so the hangers are off.

That is quite far from the exhaust heat..well sort of.well ventilated at any rate...and very accessible.

I was wondering if a 2010 brake hose would be longer and reach it in that new position..

joe

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
reservoir?

Joe;
get a Brembo clutch reservoir, you can get them with 3 different mounting tab angles mount it under the seat, for easy access:naughty:

Alex at Gutsy Performance has them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reservoir re-location

Hi Joe relocated mine (f4750 ):f4:to the top of r/h side crankcase just used a longer piece of hose,and covered the back of reservoir with self adhesive heat reflective material,so far no problem even after being knocked off at 40mph! x-bikes crash bungs did their job,hope this helps,Russell.

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Simples.

Joe

Why don't you do away with the complete reservoir and just have a small length of brake hose with a one way valve bleed nipple at the end held in place with a J/clip..

This is what I have on my Z1100R and is what I'm going to install on my F4.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts