MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been bike-less for sometime and am looking at the 2010. I've had the 06 and sold it awhile back. How are you guys liking the new 10 model? Any owners out there care to share thoughts before I order. I'd like to see what MotoCorse Japan has to offer also, so any thoughts would be appreciated. Hope you guys have been well and good to see the boards going strong.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great Bike>>>>>

I have been bike-less for sometime and am looking at the 2010. I've had the 06 and sold it awhile back. How are you guys liking the new 10 model? Any owners out there care to share thoughts before I order. I'd like to see what MotoCorse Japan has to offer also, so any thoughts would be appreciated. Hope you guys have been well and good to see the boards going strong.
I just recived my 2010 F4 and it is a GREAT BIKE that you will be VERY HAPPY WITH if you buy one.....:mouthwate

Plus i think they just lowered the price...:naughty:

Get one and enjoy yourself for years to come...:smoking:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
mombo i totally agree + 100

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the 2010 in platinum/silver (this is definately the best colour in this bike)....rides great, not worked out how to get into all the menu's yet though - been having too much fun riding it!! :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have to agree with mombo. I just traded my 312 for the 2010. The new model is more comfortable to ride, handles better, performs better and runs an awful lot cooler - praise the Lord!

I would recommend anyone to buy one, this is the machine I've been looking for.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hi, Erik V
What Kind Of Rearset Do You Have? And How Much Was It?
I Want To Change My Rear Set As Well

Thank You

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Eric, got a MY2010 - didnt realise there was a quickshifter option for this bike - it being so new etc... where did you get it from and how do you find it?
Also does your bike suffer from a flat spot at around 3-4000 revs? Trying to work out if its just mine...

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hi Eric, got a MY2010 - didnt realise there was a quickshifter option for this bike - it being so new etc... where did you get it from and how do you find it?
Also does your bike suffer from a flat spot at around 3-4000 revs? Trying to work out if its just mine...

Jonathan
The quickshifter is after-market. http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Products/IgnitionQuickShifter/powercommander_ignition_quick_shifter.aspx Since there is no possibility to plug it on it has to be soldered to the original wiring. I couldn't live without it anymore. Glad my dealer did it for a fixed price since it took them 10 hours instead of 3. The engine will run much better after 1000 miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts