MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new bike, just this month, the bike had gone unsold until now. Was riding in the city, low speed, used turn signal and the bike stalled, restarted it and now the turn signals don't work, nor will they turn on using the hazard light button.

I checked the fuses they all look good. Is there something I am missing?

Any help is appreciated.

**Update** I have changed every single fuse, and still have the issue, and I also discovered the rear brake doesnt light up the brake light either.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you recently put on a fender eliminator or after market indicators ? Check wiring hasn't vibrated against something ? I had a similar issue, although I did blow my ignition fuse. That wasn't a happy morning on the side of the mountain lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Tron - The bike is totally stock.

Good thing for warranties, I took it in, seems the turn signals lost the ground connection somewhere, they mechanic spent 3 hours hunting it down. The brake light was unrelated though, seems had a switch go bad...but got my first service(engine run-in) done the same day. So now were ready to ride somewhere distant.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Funny enough, I had a similar problem with mine. In my case the bolt holding one of the side mirrors on had gone through one of the wires; causing it to short out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts