MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bit of help with the suspension setup and the ride height.
It seemed ok a first (or maybe I just got used to it)..... But recently someone has messed about with my suspension and height (without my permission!!) :jerkoff: and took the bike out without me knowing!!

So.... I'm just wondering how it is set up standard and how I can set it back to how it was, because I can't remember how it was, or how it 'should' be set for someone of my weight which is just over 10.5 stone.... Or about 149 pounds.
And is it the bar at the back that adjusts the height??? And where was it set original?

Any help on this would be great guys, just didn't feel right when I took it out the other day and was running wide on the corners and a bit wobbly... Wouldn't need the help if I could trust people not to mess with my pride and joy!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
You can find the default settings in your manual...

If someone took my bike without permission and altered the settings he/she would RIP now....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can find the default settings in your manual...

If someone took my bike without permission and altered the settings he/she would RIP now....
That is exactly what I feel like Erik, I am not a happy man!
But I just want to sort it out now....
Maybe an idea of where it should be for my weight would be good

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Spring is 9 mm from first thread to top of the upper adjuster...Most likely adjuster is not the right word. I weigh about as much as you do... (80kg)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts