MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Randrew,
Maybe a pet project for you to have a track bike with all the extra bits that you have changed? :stickpoke

·
Registered
14,740 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,536 Posts
It's harder to type accurately with only one hand available eh, Chuch?

Nice bike but it has damage to the frame on the RHS. That's a big problem.

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
That bbbikkke isss nnneaarrr BBboobztown......damn, still can't control my hands....

·
Super Moderator
25,163 Posts
That's better than being called Church Julius as I was, in print, on the jacket, when I cut an album with the Indiana All-State Choir!

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
That frame damage doesn't look structural....that bike really doesn't look badly damaged other than the wheel and frame scrape......this looks like just the kind of deal CAG would have claimed to part out....back when he was a MV breaker instead of an ammunition broker.

·
Super Moderator
7,536 Posts
It's the irreparable cosmetic damage to the frame that is the worry for me Ed.
I'm not in the market for this bike but that damage may be missed by a potential buyer.

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
Just a bit of clean-up and maybe fresh powder coat on the frame...the bike has a salvage title anyway.
Wonder what it will finally fetch. Looks like a lot of good undamaged stock parts there.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Well like usual I typed before reading.
There's something about a offer acceptance period where eventually there's a high bidder. Then they send someone to the actual (real) auction to bid on your behalf.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.